Saturday 18 April 2009

Nikon D90

My hubby bought a new camera, very cool. We both are interested with photography these days but he knows much better on how to take good pictures than me. There is so much to learn and I am starting to know bits and pieces of taking good pictures, and things like apucture, shutter, ISO, wide lense and so on. The camera is awesome, so powerful and we can do so much. I took below pictures as starters which I think is cool.

The pictures were taken last night when we had dinner at Charcoal and Grill at Jalan Tutong. And I took this girl picture while she immensed herself watching tv. She didnt realise I took it while at the same time learned how to use the camera. And the result is just fantastic. And the other two were taken at home, one is from our fridge and the other was the donout we bought from Yayasan.




No comments: