Monday 13 April 2009

The new Amah has arrived.

Got a phone call yesterday from our new agent, saying exactly that. Thats record time of less than one month of getting an Amah. Excellent. But now I have a mixed feeling. Its been nice to be without amah, although life is busy but I enjoy the alone time. Its quiet and nice. However, need amah to sort out all the housework. I think the house need alot of spring cleaning now. I havent done any house cleaning apparently the house was spotless when our amah left. We just do the day to day house chores like cooking, cleaning the dishes, laundry, ironing and things like that. But not the heavy stuff like cleaning the windows, mop the entire floor and so on. So its about time, the house cleaning is now overdue!
We may go and collect her tomorrow, if the time permits. For now she is taken around for medical checks, and other things. So we gonna stay away for a few days.
I am a bit weary and skeptical. She is just 18 years old, wonder if she can do her job. I hope she will be good.

No comments: