Friday 17 April 2009

The Cough

The cough is still bugging me. I have the worst time of my life. Cant sleep properly, and get tired in the morning. All because of this cough. It really persistent and as a result I have the worst case sore throat ever. It is mighty painful to swallow. I cant eat right very very frustrating. I have taken so many cough syrups, different colours and taste, from our company hospital and from private clinics, also from the supermarket but none works. Hubby also has his fair share of cough, he is struggling too. We both are struggling. Usually we cough to each other which is really funny, what a pity and awful sight. I wonder when this gets better? Its lucky my girl hasnt got it yet. I dont know how she manage to avoid it living with two people who cough all the time.

No comments: