Thursday 11 December 2008

Robbie...

My girl got her pet yesterday, her 2nd pet actually. A cute and fluffy rabbit, she named him/her Robbie. We dont know if its a girl or boy yet! Though for now we just assumed Robbie is a girl??? Need to find that out soon maybe at the vet? She is 3 months old and was born in September 2008. I got her from our for sale website, from a young girl working here. Hubby and I picked her up from KB yesterday and brought her all the way to Bandar. Reached home around 6.30pm, got her cage ready, filled up the bowl with food, some hays and off he/she went into the cage. Robbie looked scared last night. She might be tired too after the long journey and she didnt want to eat or drink. I think Robbie needed a few days to get used to her new surroundings. We gonna give her that so I asked my girl not to try to touch or stroke her for a few days until she is comfortable. This morning i was glad to see she has eaten some pillets and drank all the water.

Here is the picture of Robbie when I first saw her and we fell in love right away. I've snapped some pictures of her too at her new home but thats coming up soon.





No comments: