Saturday 13 December 2008

PMB result is now out - And we are so proud of you!!!

Exciting time. The moment the whole family is waiting for. My girl's PMB result was announced today. Precisely this afternoon, her friends informed her by text that the result was out but we didnt know what my girl result was. We waited anxiously for further development, any development. More texts, excited friends telling her of their results. But what about me???, my girl was grumbling, nobody could answer her except one friend who told her that she passed. But what did she get, was the next question.
We actually waited for the sms facility being introduced recently by DST whereby the result will be texted to you by phone if you register through MOE. We did that but no text coming. So we decided to go to her school because I am sure the result was there somewhere, maybe being displayed on the notice board or something. The moment we entered the car, her phone beeped and there it was! She did so well and we are so proud. My girl was so happy with the result and she didnt expect she did that well in the exam. We were all so happy. So big big CONGRATULATIONS to you my baby, my girl, Ayang, mommy is so proud of you. And we all love you so much!
I know this is just the begining of your future, it is all in your hands to shape it. I am just your mother, i can only advise and guide you but the rest are in your hands. I am just so happy that you are a sensible girl and knows how important education is. May you will get more success in your future, Insya Allah.
Me, your dad and the rest of your family wish you all the best and may success be with you always.....
Love,
Mom

No comments: