Monday 8 December 2008

Holiday is almost over for me.

Well, tomorrow is the day i must get back to work. So not looking forward to it all. Its been a blessful 9 days without having to worry about office, work & the driving. Its back to reality again. I wish the time stands still and i can just stay home, enjoy with nothing to worry about and be with my little family and our home. But thats not reality and everything will get back to normal, tomorrow.
We went to a short holiday in KK, it was awesome although some plan didnt materialise. I didnt mind, as long as me and my family were together thats all that matters. And we are all back home safe and sound. I wish we could do that more often. But i am sure there will be more holiday in the future for us. Anyway, my girl is getting nervous now with her result coming up very soon. She has registered to the MOE SMS result facility. Its just a matter of time now when the result is announced. We all cant wait how well she does. More of that when the time comes, so watch this space....
Oh its public holiday today so Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all Muslims, family & friends. We dont have any close relatives who perform hajj this year so we really dont do any celebration today. But i watched one show on tv about hajj which was very good, the programme was from BBC Manchester and it showed how muslims in Manchester performed their hajj day to day in Mekah, Madinah & Mina. It was a wonderful experience for them and for me too. I wonder when is my time to go there and perform this 5th pillar in Islam. Insya Allah, it will come.

Thats it for now, need to do some preparations for lunch & work tomorrow.

No comments: