Thursday 25 December 2008

Jon & Kate plus 8 - continues

As i said. I have a love/hate relationship with this tv show. I would never had 8 kids in this life, thats not going to happen. Infact its too late now to have 8 biological children. I envy her for having them all. Although it can be overwhelming to look after these kids, but they are hers and nobody could ever take that away. Those beautiful kids belongs to her, they come to her with unconditional love, no matter what. She also get to hug them and kiss them good night every night. No matter how hard it is I still consider her very lucky. Of course its not an easy job but these children are a gift. Of course she doesnt have time to do anything else, she even quits her nursing job to be a stay at home mom but the pleasure to see these children grow up day by day is such a blessing. I am sure when they all grow up they gonna be so thankful for their mom for giving them a good life. I am just thankful to have one but to have 8 children is such a blessing.
I feel like I know them so well. I know the names for each one of them, what they are like, what they like and dont like, their favourite animals, what they eat for breakfast or dinner. Its like seeing your own children grow up. And today there was a marathon of it on tv. It started at 8.30am this morning and just finished off one hour ago. Thats alot of Jon & Kate on tv! There will be another marathon tomorrow and I bet I ill be there on tv again, i can count on it.
Anyway, I just wish the show will go on until the kids all grow up and fly the nest. I dont know if thats going to happen, since I know Kate doesnt like it very much to have the camera at her house all the time. Who does? There sure is no privacy in her home with the camera crews and everything. But what she does is good, she wants to show everyone the reality of having these multiples, the good, the bad and the ugly....
We will see how it goes on the show. I think in a way the show has given Jon and Kate a celebrity status already, not to mention wealth and money. I've read the show is very successful in the USA, and i am sure they are given tonnes of money for it. Thats a good thing since I am sure it is always a struggle to pay for a family of 10. People also give donations, give them lots of free stuff. Jon even had a hair transplant for free for his resceding hairline so good for them.
Anyway, today is the start of my long weekend. Its christmas day today so its a public holiday for everyone. Tomorrow is Company force leave, another holiday and then the weekend. Monday is another public holiday for new year Hijrah. So I am gonna chill and have a good rest, well.. just a bit. We need to sort out the insurance for the BMW tomorrow and thats another chore that we need to take care of. Today we went to the mall to buy my girl's shoes and among other things. Had lunch at Pizza's Hut, as usual ordered our mushroom soup and garlic bread, our favourite. The mall was packed since its government pay day yesterday. But we were there bright and early to beat the traffic and the flock of people.

No comments: