Friday 12 December 2008

A big makan night.

Last night was crazy. My youngest brother treated us for a big makan night. The whole family minus the small kids went to Bob Kitchen in BSB. We arrived there around 7.15pm and the place was already packed. I heard this is a very popular eatery in town. It was so hard to find a parking space and luckily we got one along the roadside. We ordered so many food and in large quantities. We digged in like no tomorrow, and we were loud too. I bet other patrons at the place were eating their hearts out and said how annoying we were! Well.. its not everyday we got to meet our family and had a big blast from it. We had fun and we went home with a very full stomachs. I can say that to everyone except for myself of course, i always very cautious and controlled what i ate. I didnt actually ate as much although i wished to. That was so hard, wished i could just ate like anybody. I am considered a plus size and imagine how i would look like if i dont control what i eat.

Anyway, some pictures from last night.

My family having a good time. One of my brothers with his son, Haadii.
My ever so generous youngest brother who treated us to a good meal last night.
This is him again with his Subaru WRX. Cool car!

No comments: