Sunday 23 November 2008

Exercise

We went for jogging/brisk walking today. This was a much needed and long overdued exercise, at last we managed to squeeze some time to do this. Felt really good after that, it was a good half an hour, i was sweating profusely. Half and hour was not much but its a start. Wished i could do this more often. I badly need some good exercise. I am worried about my weight, although i maintain it and it stays like that for a few months but in fact i've gained all the 5 kg i lost one year ago. But for a reason that i dont want to mention here. Think i do need to lose that weight again gearing up for next year. We may want to do that again, the last try.

We arrived at Damuan at around 5pm and the place was already packed with people. We should have come earlier. At last we managed to get a spot to park when someone left. My girl suggested we should try Jerudong Park the next time we went jogging. Thats a good idea. Its nearer and more secluded.

The track for the jog. The weather was perfect but no wind. Everybody was doing their own things. We jogged for one round and a half. Thats good as a start. I havent been doing this for a few months so i wanted to take it slow.

The majestic Istana Nurul Iman greeted all the joggers. One cannot miss this lovely sight when jogging here. It does look magnificent from a far.

Got to take care of my health from now on i guess. I went for my blood test last thursday and now waiting for the result. Our daily ritual is taking this multivitamin, Vitamin C for our immune system and my blood pressure pills. I really feel i do need all these supplements as i dont think i am that healthy, though i dont feel sick or anything like that, its still good to take these.

We had my home-made sphagetti as breakfast this morning. A hearty meal definitely not good for dieters. Anyway, my plan was to take everything and eat anything during the weekend and i hope i can eat less during the week days. See if i can stick to that routine from now on. Will try to do more exercise too. Will update as i progress.

No comments: