Friday 14 November 2008

Amazing Race Asia Season 3

I may be old and a mother but i still have my own favourite tv program... One of them is TARA 3. Last night was the penultimate episode. Second from last episode, that is. This is one of my many bonding time with my girl. She looovesss the show too. She watches them every time it was on air. Once or twice is good enough for me but not her hahaha. We always wait for thursday night 9.00pm. I make sure nothing come my way, we finishes dinner and wait in front of the tv. Every week.

Last night, we knew who the top 3 finalist were. Very intense and very stressful indeed. One of the team didnt deserve to go into final when one of them gave up in the middle of the task. Didnt like that one bit. Thats Sam & Vince. Ida & Tania impressed me. They were tough old cookies. Ida was ok, i knew her from her films and she was one funny gal. I am ok and happy for them. Geoff and Tisha was so and so. I didnt like them much but ok didnt hate them either. They need to work on their relationship, especially after this TARA ordeal. It didnt look good, i dont know they still see each other now. Poor AD & Fuzzy resigned to their fate and being eliminated last night. Poor gals, they were tough broods but some where along the line, they couldnt take it anymore. It gutted me when Fuzzy had to do all the hardwork. Its been like that all along. I wonder why AD didnt want to do the tough task. In the end they suffered the consequences. Was Fuzzy trying to prove something/ That she can do it despite her size? Dunno.
The 3 final teams
Ida & Tania - Malaysia


Geoff and Tisha - Philippines



Sam & Vince - Hong Kong

No comments: