Tuesday 18 November 2008

Busy busy busy

Its staff reporting and peformance assessment time!

Straining my eyes and cracking my head to support my 3 staff in the office. Its that time of year again. I need to write a good report for these people, they are counting on me, i know they have worked hard all yea, except maybe for one new guy who is still taking his sweet time to catch up with everyone. And since he is new i am not going to do the write up, might as well. Its all up to his old department.

Staff ranking is on friday so i am in for a battle. I want to give my staff a good feedback and will try to fight for them to have a good and decent performance points. These people are good at what they are doing, i cant expect more. I have to see their level as well so i guess their performances are acceptable. I wish they are more pro-active, eager to do more or sell themselves more rather than stuck on their chairs day in and day out. But hey... at that level, i dont think its fair for me to stress themselves too much.

I am also at the learning stage to become a good supervisor. I have 3 staff to look after. The real challenge is next year 2009 where i will be responsible from the very beginning. Need to come up with their tasks & targets, IDP and the whole expectations and KPIs thingy.

So its gonna be busy busy busy.

I guess i've done it all, i am being a mother at home and a supervisor at work, although for 3 staff only but still. Thats so much responsibilities but alhamdulilah so far i've done the best i can.

No comments: