Saturday 22 November 2008

Excapade Sushi

One of our favourite restaurant to go to almost every week. Outing out is a norm with us and our very few choices is in Excapade Sushi, either in Kiulap, Gadong or KB. We always ended up here. I was not a big fan at first, but hubby insisted i should tried it out. I was actually not an adventerous eater but once I tried it i got hooked. The food was so yummy!!! My girl is now getting into it too. We look forward to our next visit already.

Ayang and my favourite. We seems never to get enough of this dish. Its the best sushi in the whole wide world.

Hubby's favourite, amongst other things in Excapade Sushi. He is the king of japanese food. I have my limit but he is limitless.. hehehe. He can't get enough of this too.


This is also Ayang and my favourite. Never missed it though its a bit expensive.

Our family favourite. We never miss this dish too when we came around.

This is not from Excapade but this is the best tom yum soup in town from another of our favourite eating joint. I never tasted tomyum as yummy as this one!


Guess where this restaurant is? This is the place where we get our best tomyum soup. Well one of their branches that is.


Wait till our next eating out!

No comments: