Saturday 15 November 2008

Dental & Massage

Today we went for my girl Ayang dental appointment. Well it was actually overdue, she should have gone in June but it dragged on until today. Simply because she was schooling all these time. We did go in June but we came just a few minutes late than the rest of the crowd and didnt get a number! Who would believe that the number of patients to be seen by the dentist only 30. If you came after no. 30 then tough luck. You had to come back some other time. Thats what happened to us, we just missed one number. We were supposed to be number 31 and 31 was not on their list so no number for us. Nothing we could do but went home. I supposed nothing we could do with this, the service was for free afterall so why should we complain? If you want a good service then go to the private dental clinic. It is as simple as that. The bottom line is we were late. People were queueing up from early in the morning, even before the clinic door was opened. But today we were lucky. Ayang got number 14 and we waited until 9.00am before she was let in and got her teeth checked. Very simple procedures, she had nothing to worry about. Her teeth was perfect, very good conditions, nothing need to be done except some cleaning. Then off we went. I am proud to say that Ayang has her perfect teeth, unlike me of course.

While waiting i couldnt help but noticed how depleted the heath clinic was. The ceiling was all torn and waiting to fall on people's heads. I am sure it leaked when it rained. And not one of the clocks were working and we were in a clinic! Somebody need to look at this plain and simple. The maintenance of this health clinic simply sucks. I wonder how the doctors feel working in this not so pleasant conditions? Or they just didnt care as well???

The health clinic we went to this morning...

I was so looking forward to my massage this afternoon. My shoulders were so painful. Today i had Rezza as my massage lady. She is a Filipinos and she was really good. I've been going to this massage centre for the past year and it was ok. I even started going for my facial.... I enjoyed the hot stone massage since it was really relaxing. The hot stones although uncomfortable since its hot but it did wonders to my muscles and joints. But it was spoilt towards the end of my massage when my left leg cramped. It was really painful and i hate it when it happened. It didnt usually happen during day time but it happened today. Rezza had to help me and she was really worried when her next customers already arrived. I tried to relax, though i was worried and in a lot of pain too, i had to pick up my girl from her ugama school. I hate that when it happened. I guess i need to check what triggers the cramp although i think mostly i had the wrong move.
Some pictures of where i go for my massages...
De Stress from inside...
The set up was ok, it was rather small but simple, nice and cozy..

After picking up Ayang from school we then visited my parents in Lambak. My brother was there with his new car. As usual always boosting about it, anyway, thats how he was so no comment. When they left, as usual again, my parents took us for dinner and this time we went to a restaurant i never been. The food was quite nice. Then we went home and call it a day...
Our dinner.

No comments: