Wednesday 25 April 2012

Zite.com

I just love this apps!

For those who've read this blog must know that I always been an ardent reader.  I just love to read!  I can read anything and anywhere.  I will feel lost if I dont read.  Have been having this habit from I was little and in school.

I read novels, magazines, newspaper, carton boxes, signboards, notices, etc, etc...

And I am so happy when I found this apps which I can install on my smartphone.  Its called zite and its like your personalised magazine.  I've installed it and personalised the news I want to read, the things I am interesting in like fashions, Entrepreneurship, Film & TV, Food and Cooking, Gadgets, Health & Exercise, Interior Designs, Photography, Travel Blogs and World News.  Its updated every day and its now kind of my daily doses of news.  And not to mentioned I also read news or anything from other means as well.

I am so content with my life..


No comments: