Saturday 7 April 2012

My first time at eChiro Tanjung Bunut

I've known about this therapy for a while and only today I got the chance and the time to give them a visit at their Tanjung Bunut branch.  I also have heard how good and effective these treatments are, even hubby encourage me to go.  So after picking up my daughter from school, we went there and gave it a try.

My verdict?  I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Although my daughter didnt enjoy it at all hehe.  But they are quite popular really, and most of the clients are my age who has to battle so many health issues such as back and shoulder pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, insomnia, spine problem, etc, etc.  And whats even better is that the treatment is free. 

I want to go back, I wish I have some free time and spend 25 minutes of my time doing this.  The lady encouraged me to come at least 4 times a week to see the effect.  I want to go..............  I think it suits me very well.  After the treatment my body feel so light as if I just went for a regular massage.  I found out that this treatment could cure so many ailments and I wish it can treatment my shoulder pain.

The treatment took 25 minutes where we had to lie down in the echiro bed, then the heater was on for 10 minutes.  After the heater, the theraphy started where the so-called  Shiatsu roller did its work.  It kind of rolled all over our backs and it might get a bit painful if you are not used to it, like my daughter but I just loved it. But I just didnt want it to end, 25 minutes just flew by.

I just have to make the time to go back!

This is the echiro bed

Usually there would be briefing session here for half an hour before the treatment but we skipped that

Some of the customers' testimonies on the wall

The main entrance to the eChiro

It is open everyday except Sunday


No comments: