Tuesday 3 April 2012

The house key story

Something extra ordinary happened to me last Sunday.

I was rushing to pick up my daughter from her tuition class, locked the front door when the cell phone rang. I answered the phone, put the house keys on top of my car and opened our front gate (why I did that? For obvious reason, I only have two hands!).

Then I FORGOT to take the keys from the top of my car, went in and drove off. I drove for almost 3 hours, went to pick up daughter in Kiulap, then had lunch with her at Pastamania. All these while didn’t have a clue about the keys.

Reached home almost 3 hours later and while in the car I was looking for the house keys and of course I was panicking since it was not in the car. I looked everywhere inside the car, and in my handbag but its gone. I was really upset since there is no way we could enter the house inless I called hubby who was about 100km away.

I tried to remember where did I put it last and suddenly remember, yup... I put it on the roof of the car!

And when I reached out, Masha Allah, the house keys were still there!

I was so relieve although I wasn’t sure why the keys didn’t fall off the road and lost. I’ve been driving around 80-100km per hour, in long stretch of roads but the keys stayed put. I really had goosebump and so thankful that Allah made this so easy for me, Alhamdulilah.

I guess the design of the roof of the car helped and since there were a bundle of keys there made it quite heavy and not easily moved around. 

But next time, I make sure I wont be that careless again since good thing sometimes doesn’t happen twice lol.



Thats the house key still at the roof of my car, after I drove off

The keys still safely stayed put

No comments: