Tuesday 17 April 2012

I love chestnuts

I could be a compulsive eater.  I could just east anything (halal, of course).  I enjoy eating so much and it shows lol..  We as a family always eat out and try different dishes.  And I know most of these eating out are just not so healthy. Its difficult to break this habbit!

Although I try to eat or drink some healthy snacks once in a while.  Just to counter balance everything.  And one of the thing I love to eat as snack is the chestnuts.

They are delicious, and nutritious and have lots of health benefits..  They are sweet, starchy and quite fulfilling.  I couldnt stop eating them.  We usually buy the chestnuts at our local supermarket.  And I usually roast them and eat them raw.  They are also sold in packets ready to eat.  Yumm..


No comments: