Tuesday 18 October 2011

New Houses

We went for a jalan-jalan at our village (kampong) recently and noticed there are now so many newly built houses, very close to each other. They were really nice, big houses with nice compound and we didn’t know they existed. They were beautiful and I wanted to have one like that one day! Although I may not want a house that big since there are only 3 of us. All I want a small and cute bungalow and hubby wants a big compound with lots of trees.  Although I feel our current house is sufficient for us for now, whats important its comfy and homely. And I love our house to bits.

Hubby and I thought about buying another house so we will see.  Afterall buying properties are always a good investment.  May not be now, but some time in the future. However, we would like to build the house from scratch. Not buying existing one, because I thought its much more fun to build rather than to buy where we miss all the thrill of choosing the tiles, the colour, how many rooms and so on.







No comments: