Monday 19 September 2011

Tarindak D Seni - My dad birthday celebration continues!

I guess my dad birthday celebration still going strong.  I hope this was going to be our last meal for his birthday!  I think I've gained the 2kg I lost during the fasting month.  Too much good food!

We had lunch at Tarindak D Seni on sunday.  This time it was my dad treat to all of us, including his half brother and wife who came all the way from KB.  They couldnt make it during the party and they felt so bad so they came for lunch instead. The restaurant was really nice, with good view and cozy ambience.  It was my first time here, and I really like the deco.  Very Bruneian.  The food was quite nice too and lots of choices.  And I think it cost B$15 per pax.


My parents with his brother and wife from KB.

Me and my daughter

Nice and cozy ambience

View from the restaurant.

Different view on the right, I must say it was a really lovely day.

Ready to dig in.

Enjoying the food lads?

Browsing around to see whats available.

My daughter at the dessert corner.

Ketupat, satay and rendang.  Very appropriate for Raya, afterall its still Syawal.

Rojak corner

The main dishes

Lamb curry and Ayam Korma with fragrant rice.

The chef was busy with the appertisers.

Ignore this, its just me and my daughter acting silly!

No comments: