Sunday 4 September 2011

Soursop fruit

I love this fruit, we consumed this fruit alot during my youngers years.  My parents had them planted in their garden, lots of them.  We would wait for it to ripe then put it in the freeze to cool.  And it was really delicious.  Now we came to know that this fruit could cure cancer.  The most beneficial ones are the leaves and the bark of the trees but the fruits could cure too.  I have one living proof of it, he is now well and free from cancer after consuming this fruit and the leaves.  What a miracle!  All his scheduled chemo were cancelled since the disease is completely gone!  After searching the internet, I found a number of articles for this, and it is now well known that soursop fruit is an alternative treatment for chemotherapy.  Interesting facts.  Here it tells how to boil the leaves and drink them.  And here it tells how soursop can treat cancer and knows to differentiate between the good and bad cells that chemo couldnt do. The good thing for that is, the cancer sufferer wouldnt have to suffer side effects from chemo like hair loss, fatigue or tiredness since the fruits wont attack the good cells.


Its getting harder to get this fruit in Brunei nowadays.  And its quite expensive compared to other fruits.  One colleague found them at Tamu Kianggeh and it cost, if I am not mistaken, B$6 -$7 per kg.  And then we found the juice in Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut, in a cup and produced by Delcol but I cant remember how much it cost (well.. I will check when we buy them again next time!).  And this drink rocks!  Very nice and sweet, I could drink it again and again.

The soursop juice sold at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut.

No comments: