Monday 12 September 2011

9/11

I don’t remember where I was or what was I doing 10 years ago when the Twin Tower were attacked in the US.  Do you?  Afterall its been 10 years.  Although I am sure the memories are still very vivid for people in the USA especially so for those who were there in NYC or those affected directly by it, like losing family members or friends. 
But I do remember there were so much coverage of it on tv and media for a long time. Who would forget it?  Knowing US, they always feed people with lots of information for "things" like this, especially if it was done by Muslims they called terrorists but I am not going to go there, since its not my problem and I prefer to leave it at that. No point to speculate... But one thing for sure, the whole world were shocked, nobody could comprehend why it happened for those innocent life they lost.  And the magnitude of destructions are so great, it was really mind blowing.  Imagine two airplanes were directed to hit a high buildings, and those buildings just collapsed.   How surreal.

No comments: