Tuesday 3 May 2011

She is now 17...

Today is my daughter 17th birthday. How time flies.  She is now all grown up and becoming a young lady.  Where did all the time go?  It hits me every time her birthday comes about, that she is getting out of her nest and spread her wings.  I am missing that sweet child but at the same time I am embracing this gracious young lady infront of me.  So proud of her.

So....

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday sweetie pie.  May Allah bless you in His protection, and you are graced with abundance of good health, wealth and happiness.

Come to think of it and talking about how time flies by so quickly, I dug out old photos and found these cute pictures of her over the years.  My way of thinking of her and her life so far.  How lucky I am to have her in my life.  Love you as always...

When she was one year old.

In 1999 when we first took her for Umrah.

As any other young girls, she liked to put on my shoes lol.

In Kindergarden during her Kindy Graduation day.

With her friends in Kindy

In 2000 when she celebrated her birthday in school.

In 2008, she was all grown up already

In 2011 when she is 17 years old.

No comments: