Thursday 6 August 2009

Brunei is snowing!

With smog.


Its been a week Brunei is covered in haze. Its getting worst by the day, looks very unhealthy to be in this condition. Reminded me of the haze period in the 90's, its almost similar. For today, the PSI reading for BSB is 82, which is considered moderate. And for KB it is >100, which is unhealthy.


So during this condition, I have to make sure to stay indoor as much as possible. And have to remind my girl too to take good care of herself, to remain indoors while in school. And make sure she closes her room windows when she is at home.


Sigh.. so many bad things happen these days. Whatever it is, its all comes from Allah, as part of his cubaan to His subjects.


Its nisfu syaaban today too. Very blessful day for muslims. And I am so thankful to be able to observe this special day. Trying my best to do good deeds for my own happiness in the afterlife. Afterall thats all there is to it while living in this world.

No comments: