Monday 8 July 2013

Beef Pastry Puff

My desire to bake continues..........

This weekend i tried my hands on making the beef pastry puff.  Which I think was quite easy.  Found a very simple recipe.  And it was even simpler when I used the frozen pastry puff which cut off so much time on preparing the dough.  I heard how notorious making the dough could be!  You got to get the right mixture and combination to get the perfect dough.  And you have to try so many times.  And I dont have that many time hahaha.

So I opted the frozen one and it worked wonders!!!

Make sure you thaw it properly first.  I advise you to thaw the frozen puff in the normal fridge overnight and then leave them in room tempature for about 30 minutes before putting in the filling.

The filling was simply using the normal curry with minced beef, potatoes and blended onions and garlic.

I baked them in about 15 minutes with 170 degress centigrate temperature on my oven.

And thats it!


The frozen pastry that I used


The filling
 
The pastry before going into the oven


The finished product


Yumm...

No comments: