Wednesday 17 July 2013

UBD Offer Letter

This is the highlight of our day especially our daughter.

After applying for it in April, she got it.  She was accepted to study at our very own university, University Brunei Darussalam or UBD.  She will be taking Bachelor of Science and Majoring in Biological Science. 

She is esctatic and I am over the moon.  So very happy for her.  We expected it, there is no doubt in my mind that she will get through.  Looking at her A Level result she is infact on top of the pact to be accepted here.  So no doubt at all.

I supported the fact that she will study locally.  At the beginning of the year when she got her result, she has to decide to study locally or overseas.  I must confess that deep down in my heart I kind of dreading if she wanted to leave Brunei and study overseas.  I am not being selfish but to think of her not here break my heart but at the same time if thats what she destined to do then I will support her.  But now she will be here, I am so thankful :)  Although down the road we found out that UBD is offering what they call Discovery Year on her 3rd year at University.  Whereby this program (amongst other programs) offers the students a chance to study overseas at any universities around the world of their choice.  Which sounds so awesome.  So we are planning she will go for this.   Yay...

So excited. I am sure this is going to be a new beginning for her.  A new exciting and fun university life which I am sure will benefit her in the future.  Alhamdulilah.


No comments: