Wednesday 26 September 2012

First time at Thann Sancuary & Spa

Another first!

Sometimes I feel I just need to relax and have some "me" time.  And one of the things I like to do is to try new spas in town, just to get the feel of it and at the same time, enjoy some downtime.

And this time, I try this top notch spa at Kiulap.  I came to know about this spa from a friend and came across their website which was really awesome.  Very professional looking I must say.

So last weekend I went there and booked one of the spa packages called "New Beginning".  By the way, there are so many spa to choose from and different type of beauty treatments but I felt I wanted to try a few treatments in one go so I choose this package which consisted of 1 hr massage, 1 hr facial and a reflexology.

And it was really good.  The ladies over there were very friendly, helpful and tentative.  They all went all out to make their customers feel welcome which was really great. 

But.. I must say, 1 hr massage was just not enough for me, nothing wrong with the massager though, its just that my body was very tired and it craved more hours of pampering hehehe.

This is what I like about the spa:

  • They offer hot tea and hot towel before the massage.
  • They check which aromatic oil to choose for the massage.
  • They have form to fill in with the customer's details and a diagram to show which part of the body the customers want to massage or which part the customers dont want want to be massaged.
  • They ask if the pressure is hard enough or less

And the place was really cozy and comfortable.

The only thing that I wanted to point out was the price was a bit high but with all those amenities and treatments, you almost forgot how much it cost.  I might be back though.



The main entrance of Thann Sancuary & Spa

At the reception

All the aromatic oil and pampering items on display

The form which you can identify which part of your body you want to be massaged

The hot tea and hot towel

My pampering room

Close up

No comments: