Monday 24 September 2012

Adam & Hawa

Ok, this is so not me...
 
The above post title is the name of a drama series currently aired at Astro Mustika HD.  I first heard about it on the radio when they did some sort of promotion of it and out of curiousity watched one episode maybe two weeks ago and I am hooked!
 
I am surprised with  myself.  I dont usually watch Malay drama.  I never did until this one.  I dont know why I am hooked.  But I must say I like the heroin, I mean the actress.  She is so natural and she knows how to act.  And the actor is someone famous too.  I've heard this drama is popular in Malaysia and its an adaptation from a book/novel with the same title.
 
And its all about drama, lots of tears, lots of anger, confusion, sadness and stressful situation, although I think it has a good balance of humour and laughter too.   So its very entertaining.  I havent felt this way about a tv show in a long time. It stirs my heart, my feminie side of things and I love it.  I am like drifting in my own world for a while while watching the show.  All the drama keeps me on my toes.
 
It currently showing at 10pm from Monday to Thursday so I do have something to look forward to every weekdays. 
 
Looks like I am gonna be a big fan :)
 


 

No comments: