Sunday 26 February 2012

Spa Package at the Empire

During Brunei's national day last 23rd feb, my daughter and I went for a lovely girl day out together to the Empire Hotel and Country Club Spa Package Promotion.  The promotion includes 30 minutes of either a massage, menicure/pedicure or a facial, and the full day use of the country club facilities such as the jacuzzi, sauna or the lap pool.  On top of that we were also offered a very fulfilling high tea at the Empire Lobby Lounge.

It was a lovely day for both of us.  We opted for a massage, in turn since there was only one lady available to do the massage.  My daughter went for the massage first while I was waiting for her and played with my handphone.  When it was my turn, she waited for me at the jacuzzi lol.

I love the massage!  My body felt light afterwards although my daughter didnt enjoy it as much.  It was her first time and she told me it was excruciating hehehe.  I told her she just need to get used to it and she will be counting her blessing! 

Then we went on for the high tea at around 3.30pm and there were so many people at the Empire that day.  Maybe because it was a public holiday?  Hahaa... of course lah.  And the Empire was also having a promotion of  i that day.  That explained the rush of people to the hotel.  The high tea was really lovely.  There were lots to choose from and we were really full that we didnt take our dinner that night.

So its worth that it cost us B$130 per pax.  Will do it again next time



My daughter at the entrance of the Empire Country Club

The Spa Package Promotion

My daughter getting ready for the massage

Me at the massage room

Luxurious

The waiting area

Some of the lotions and creams for the massage

The jacuzzi area

The lockers

Time for the high tea

Some other patrons

Me enjoying my cup of tea

The high tea was really heavy, this is hardcore!

This is so nice.  Empire most famous Kek Batik

Oh this is the gift from the country club!

No comments: