Tuesday 28 July 2009

Work! Work!

I am so overwhelmed right now. Its work and work. So many things need to get settled in a short period of time. My head is spinning, I need to think, fast! On top of everything else, I am dreading thursday. I will be, for the first time ever, to become an MC during our HP cascade. Who would have thought? That I would stand there and be master of ceremony. (Not sure if its going to be a good or funny image in my mind ;-)) Well, I actually had a few near misses in the past. I actually been involved in alot of staff activities and been asked to stand on the stage numerous time, but I was able to resist. But apparently, not on thursday! I am nervous even to think about it now. But as always I will try my best and do what I have to do.


What a challenge on thursday! I definitely blog about it soon after. Just to gather my thoughts and how I felt about it. Who knows, I might be good at it or I will screw up bit time!


Work is busy, other aspects of my life is ok. Hubby and I are thinking of going on a short holiday again. Maybe end of the year? We are looking into options, and sort of made up our mind of where to go at the moment.


So thats something to look forward to. Although I dont know how my girl will react since she can be difficult sometimes when we want to take her places. Sigh....

No comments: