Sunday 18 January 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru!

We went to my niece wedding today at Bomba Hall in Berakas. In weddings the thing I dreaded the most is the heat, being in hot weather and under the camp and all. But today it was a bliss. The wedding was held in a hall, with full blast aircon. And i didnt even need my hand fan! So it was good. Lots of family members were there, and the hall was not big enough to accomodate all guests, I think everybody who were invited turned up! So many people and the caterer had to go back and get more food, tables and chairs. And you should see what we got for our token. A table clock and a perfume. And thats what I called a blast.
The couple looked so lovely. K is all grown up. I used to see her so cute and small. And now she is a wife. Congratulations sweetie, may happiness be with you and your hubby always.
**Congratulations to Firmasdiana & Nizam**




And us at the wedding.

No comments: