Wednesday 8 May 2013

Flooded Airport?

This has gone viral in the social media.  Brunei Airport was flooded last night because of the heavy rain for a few hours!  (And this news worth my time blogging about it lol..)

I found this so amusing.  At the same time kind of embarassing.  Have you ever heard a flooded airport?

Poor, poor Brunei.  I heard there was a late night flight arrival.  Imagine what those people thought when they encountered with ankle deep water.  At the airport!  I bet some of them had their cameras and took a few pictures!  And these pictures will end up at their home country!

How is that for a good Brunei reputation?

I hope this wont happen again.  And relevant authorities will do something about it.  Prompto!

Below picture was taken from someone's whatsapp. 

No comments: