Monday 31 December 2012

Smurf Village Game

I am a mom with a teenage daughter and I have to confess that I am addicted to this Smurf village game (**shameful face**). It all started a few months back when I just out of boredom install the game on my ipad and I’ve been on it ever since!

Smurfs' Village is a free social game where players must help the blue cartoon characters rebuild their home after the villainous Gargamel discovered it.  The Smurfs are scattered around in the forest so the player help them to get back to the village. I love decorating and I love planning so this game suits me just fine. But this game requires patience and commitment because it could take a long period to finish each level. And not to mention the long period of time for each quests to finish but I found it interesting. I look forward to go to each level and I am now almost level 22.  There are about 30 levels more to go through to finish the game? huhu.

Game is available on IOS (Apple) and Android (Samsung or HTC) as well. And I didn’t know there is a big community out there who are seriously addicted on this game, including me!

Now on to some pictures I took from my ipad :)






No comments: