Wednesday 17 October 2012

14 Days...

Hubby is now in Makkah performing the Hajj.  Its been 2 weeks since he was gone.  I didnt join him, how I wish I could but our daughter is having her most important exam so I must scrap the idea and stay here for now.

Miss him lots but I know he is there performing the most obligatory and one of the pillars of Islam.  I pray to Allah all his Amal Ibadat and good deeds will be accepted by the Al-Mighty.  And I know me and my daughter will follow suit, maybe next year or the next year, Allah knows better and He is the best planner.  I leave it to Him to decide when our time will come. 

I really miss Kaabah, Makkah and Medinah.  I was there in 1999 and 2002 for Umrah.  Its the most special and spiritual experience, even now I still able to feel that special feeling when I first saw Kaabah.  So undescrible, Masya Allah.  And I wanted to go again, be there amongst the millions of muslim.  Insya Allah my time will come.

We talk on the phone and text a few times every day, hubby told me everything he saw in Medinah or Makkah.  He sent me some pictures and I am in awe.  Its from his very own eyes and his Samsung camera.  Its special to me because its from him, my other half. I've followed a number of blogs from people who stay in Makkah with lots of lots of pictures of Kaabah, Makkah or Medinah all these time but the pictures sent by hubby for me are much more precious.

For now, I guess I am into preparing myself for the journey although I dont know when that would be.  Hubby told me they took 10 hours ride on the bus to reach Makkah from Medinah the other day.  They lacked sleep, tired but doing wonderfully well.  There are millions of muslims now in Makkah gearing up for Hajj next week and the Masjidil Haram is always full all the time, and especially so during the 5 Waktus.  So they have to be at the Masjid at least 1 hr before each prayer.  And he is already on his way to the Masjid at 3am in the morning every day to get a good seat at the Masjid for Subuh.

One thing for sure, health and physical endurance are paramount.  Therefore one need to be healthy to be properly performing the Hajj, besides the mental and emotional stability and strong will power, not to mention the spiritual wellbeing that we are really ready to face this sacret journey, Insya Allah.


From hubby Samsung hp camera, Masya Allah, what a beauitful sight.

Another picture from outside the Masjid, look at those people!

No comments: