Monday 14 November 2011

VIBER on smartphones

I just came to know about the apps.  Maybe its been around for a while already but I was just being introduced to it by hubby.  This apps is really cool.  I have been using it on my tab for a few days and I am excited to use it.  This apps can be used on any smartphone of course and for Samsung, it can be downloaded for free. 

Very very handy and whats most important the calls and messages are FREE.  We can make calls and send messages for free!  It can act as text service or as MSN and get a response immediately.  I think its great.  Can really cut cost on handphone spending.  Although as any other internet phone, the talking time could be delayed for a second or so, so you have to get the timing right between you and the caller otherwise you end up talking at the same time or pause at the same time, hehe.  A bit more reading of this apps is here.


1 comment:

Viber said...

Hi,

This is a member of Viber's development team.

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to hear our users' feedback. :)

If you have any question for Viber please feel free to ask.

Viber Team