Monday 18 July 2011

Long time no post!



First and foremost, I should say, Happy Belated Birthday, to HM the Sultan of Brunei on the ocassion of his 65th birthday on 15th July 2011.

I havent been here for a while, well.. a week, which I think is long enough.  But I had such a blissful 4 days of downtime at home.  Well.. I havent been feeling well on thursday and friday so I was off work for a day to recuperate. Its been heavenly.  Love the relax and slow day at home.  Friday was a holiday in conjuction of HM birthday so another well deserved rest for me.

Wonderful.  Being at home was my greatest pleasure.  For now, thats what I liked best.  Saturday we went to watch Harry Potter the Deathly Hollow in 3D at the Mall.  I must admit I didnt really enjoy it though, I fell asleep for maybe 5 minutes, lol!  Thats how bored I was.  But Ayang enjoyed it tremandously.  Its her favourite book thus her favourite all time movie.  I think she had read all HP books and watched all the movies.

Then we had lunch at the Mall Food Court, as usual, too many people to my liking.  Partly because it was a public holiday, so thats way we always try to be at the Mall early in the morning.  But it was a good day though.

Look at the size of this mug.  Most stalls are now using these big mugs, which is just too much for me.




No comments: