Friday 26 June 2009

The passing of a great star.


The world is shocked today byt the news of MJ death. I came to know about it when hubby texted me at 6.30am and informed me that he has passed. Then I logged into the internet and read all about it. The tv ran its tributes for the King of Pop all day today. What a shame that he was gone, such a talent. I think he was one of the greatest entertainer of all time. Its so sad. I am not a big fan, but I do love his songs. But he was just like any another, a mortal, when its time to go, you would go.



I watched CNN today and saw his body being flown to the Coroner's office for an autopsy, couldnt help but noticed that his body was shrouded with a white cloth like a muslim. And when his brother held a news conference at the UCLA Medical Centre, he said may Allah be with you always, Michael. So I was just wondering about it. Anyway thats not for us to judge or speculate, its between him and Allah.

Another celebrity died on the same day, although not as famous but she was still very much an icon. Didnt know about Farah Fawcett that much but she was on and off the news in recent time, and being a news freak that I am, I knew whats going on with her.

Anyway, thats life. You just cant live forever. Life is just temporary, so you guys make the most of your life. News like this can have an impact on you, I kind of feel sad today. Very strange. Also reminded me of my recent predicament.




No comments: