Thursday 25 June 2009

Back home

Arrived safely in Brunei yesterday at about 9.30am. Still tired and groggy but all are well. We enjoyed the trip tremendously. New Zealand was such a beautiful country, amid the fear of H1N1 flu which kept on rising rapidly over there, we managed to have a wonderful time. We couldnt get enough of the place, they were breathtakingly pretty, no words could describe it, you just have to see it yourself. Loved the cold weather too, not a problem for us even when it reached -2 degrees in Queenstown, it was still ok. The ski trip and sailing were amazing, our first hand experience, and it was awesome. For the first time too, I experienced snow falling from the sky. Thats something to remember definitely. Pictures will be uploaded on my holiday blog.


For now, life is back to normalcy, not what I am hoping for sooner or later, I must face the fact of life. Back to the old routine, whether I like it or not. Luckily I am still on leave until next time, so its time for me to catch up on my sleep and get plenty of rest.


Nights will be quiet too for the next three weeks and I am hoping time will fly by quickly so we could be together again. Thinking of you and loving you right this minute, as always.

No comments: