Sunday 8 February 2009

Wishes can come true.

I remember having a wishing thinking a few months back while attending one wedding whereby I wished the wedding was held at night and at a hotel. Just to beat the unbearable heat and to be more comfortable, so to enjoy the ocassion more. I even blogged about it on 29th December 2008 last year. And last night that wishes came true. Sometimes in January we were invited to go to a wedding reception at Rizqun International Hotel at 7.30pm at night. There was also Berbedak Invitation on the 5th Feb but we didnt attend that since since both hubby and I were under the weather and it was raining and we reached home at around 6.30pm due to traffic jam, and the invitation started at 7.00pm! The invitation was from a distant cousin whom we havent met for a long time but it was really good to be there. The moment I opened the envelope my jaw dropped when I saw the venue and time of event. That wishes really do can come true!
We went to Riqzun last night, without my close relatives. My parents and one brother intended to go but cancelled at the last minute. We did enjoy the night, the ambience and the occasion. It was a beautiful ceremony, so different from weddings I ever attended. There were even some songs from friends and relatives of the bride. We were there early too to beat the traffic and to ensure we did get a good parking space since we knew how jam packed the Mall was. We finished at around 10.00pm and went home. So not bad but I couldnt say the same about the food though, I've tasted more yummy food from our local small caterer. Sorry Rizqun!!
Anyway some pictures from from last night.




No comments: