Wednesday 29 October 2008

Perfect weather and perfect day

Welcome sunshine! It was a nice day today, as usual we are working, though i didnt do much anyway. Come lunch time its time to look for where to have lunch today. After so many years away from home working, we are always running out of ideas on where to go for lunch and KB is not a big place and not so many restaurant to choose from.

And my girl has started her school holiday at home, a little bit early than the rest of the students since she has just finished her PMB exam yesterday. Well, not quite a holiday yet, she has her ugama exam to look forward to Nov and she has to attend the classes in the afternoon still. So its only morning school holiday...

Now the countdown begins for the PMB result! When will that be? Dont know, maybe within the next month or so? As a mother i am hoping for the best. Nothing we could do right now except pray everything will turn out OK. I am hoping Ayang will get through the exam with flying colours. Thats all a mother could wish for.

Anyway, i think i've gained about 5 kg today. Its eating and more eating. Hubby and i decided to have lunch at Kate's, Wisma Yakin. This place is awesome, nice food good ambience. Full house today, lucky we came a bit early and the restaurant was still empty. It was full by the time our food arrived.

Our favourite menu at the restaurant is the mushroom soup and the garlic bread. Yummy... You should try it. Just simply dip the garlic bread into the soup, you wont regret it. Perfect.



This is hubby's meal. Sirlion steak and it only cost $17.00. Not bad! See if you could get that kind of price here in Bandar!


I opted for my usual meal, the chicken chop. I always tend to order this dish, i dont know why. Well may be i am not the adventurous type when it comes to food? Yes thats it!
And another eating out at dinner! This time with my parents, they came over to give us more durian thailand from their home compound and we ended up having dinner at the closest restaurant to our house (less than 5 mins by car, how is that?). Enjoyed the food here too. The restaurant is called Khaz Corner but it was situated right at the corner of my Kampong. Nah... i just made that up!!!
I should be thinking about reducing my food intake but what the heck, it simply means i dont have to cook tonight, yea...!!!
My high calorie dinner, chicken chop again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will i get sick of this dish? What about never?
Here is my girl with my parents, while waiting to be served.

My girl with her cup of tea. I must admit the Teh Tarik was awesome!!!

So thats my day today. Nice huh.

No comments: