Thursday 9 October 2008

Back to normal.

Life has gone back to normal after Ramadan and Hari Raya. Reached home at least by 5.30pm every day dead tired and exhausted, as usual. We enjoyed working hours during Ramadan where we finished off work at 1.00pm and reached home by 2.30pm. Lots of time to go around, shop or just chilled. But not now, its almost night time by the time we reached home. Not very nice. The traffic on the road was bad too, its like this every day. And the 4 days off for Hari Raya was a blessing too, though my Hari Raya celebration this year was short lived but still not having to go to work and face the gruelling drive was just fantastic.

Well, considering everything is back to normal, another issue is looming. Ayang PMB exam is like 6 days away? Where did all the time go? The exam is almost here and it is so imminent. I just wish Ayang all the best. I told her time and time again, exam is all about her. I can only advise and guide her but she is really on her own this time! The exam is only once off and she needs to do it well because there wont be a second chance. If she screw up then thats it. Repeating the exam is not an option, not if you waste one year of your life where you have been given a chance now. Hope she understands...

I am beat as usual. I need my downtime and watch Friends tonight. And both Ayang and myself look forward to watching our fav tv show, the Amazing Race Asia session 3. We both enjoy it so much and cant wait to see how the teams perform tonight. This is the 5th episode and we wonder who will be eliminated next or this will be no elimination round? Lets the suspense rolls.... Love it! And arent I a good and considerate mother or what? I dont deprieve Ayang from watching tv because i know hard work and no play is not good too.

Anyway my chilled time is here. Time for me to sit back and relax until a new day tomorrow. The driving today as usual was tiring in itself. And for the umpth time i met with an accident again today, twice! But the 2nd accident looked a bit odd and i didnt know how it happened and how the trailer ended up like it did. Here is the picture to prove it. And i was lucky to be on the other side of the road, the traffic from Bandar to the Katimahar road was jam packed. Its truly amazing how an accident beside the road could cause such a massive traffic jam. I wonder.


Traffic jam from Bandar, thats a long queue to Jalan Katimahar.


No comments: